Gundam Masters

A Gundam RP
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The RolePlay

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: The RolePlay   Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:44 am

This is the RP
BEGIN!


Sien walks around a Zeon base wondering whats gonna happen "This is getting boring i wanna fight already"
0
(Captain didnt specify what territories each faction had so yeah)

_________________


Last edited by Unknown Soldier on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:35 am

Des was sitting inside his MS's cockpit with a laptop in his lap. after a few key presses he smirked a bit and leaned back in his chair. "Now i wonder if anyone would even be interested." he had just fineshed up putting a site for his one man MS Design and Tech bussnis, Darktengu INC. He folded up the laptop and put it tothe side as he booted up the Gelgoog M and looked around at the inside of his warehouse. "wonder what to do next......lets see what the feddies are up to these days" He turned on the extra screen he put in the cockpit and put it on the news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma 2
Member
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 am

Kal was covered in grease, tools in hand he was working on his Gouf Custom. The blue light of the ark torch lit up the hangar, revealing several other Mobile Suits, from a Zaku to GM. Kal turned off the ark torch, and pushed the visor up on his welders mask. "Another job well done" kal said in a smug tone to himself. The other Mobile Suits were owned by various Merc's, from well known to just taking up the job, and each was heading off to complete his or her own contract. The transport ship "Indefinate Freedom" towards some space port. Kal wasn't much of a navigator in space, and with out the proper equipment, most people would be flying in circles. A video screen was showing scenes from the war, and the war was every merc's source of money, one day Kal might be fighting for the Feds, and the next day Zeon, sometimes he would make friends on one side, and fight them on the next day, but that was life, and life didn't care about anyone. Kal jumped off his Gouf's leg, and landed with a THUD on the hangar floor. All together there were four Merc's, three including Kal in the hangar, they owned the Mobile Suits, and six crew. The transport shuttered as it arrived at its destination in one of the colonies. Kal moved towards his Gouf, and checked to make sure all the latches were secure. "Alright lets go" Kal said as all the Merc pilots were notified to move out their Mobile Suits. The hangar door opened up, and Kal watched as an elevator from the dock moved over, and positioned itself to unload the Mobile Suits. The hangar wasn't much of a hangar, it was the cargo area of a modified transport, Kal couldn't recognize the class under all the modifications, but it wasn't a nice looking ship, it must have been built for only three people, so the Merc pilots ended up sleeping in or near their MS. Kal stretched his arms, and yawned before walking down a set of stairs, and looking out for his employer. A young lady was motioning for him to come closer, and she handed Kal a disc, and kal knew from that moment that this was going to be one of those secretive contracts. Kal pocketed the disc, and walked away, heading down a corridor heading towards a local cantina. The door wooshed open, and everyone turned to look at Kal, he glared, and everyone went back to their drinks and conversations. This wasn't a cantina for anyone, it was mostly for shaddy people who didn't want anyone bothering them when they did business or such. Kal took a seat at the bar, Kal placed his order, and shortly after a small bottle was slid infront of him, its contents were an odd color, but he picked up the bottle, and began to drink it. Kal placed the bottle down, and pulled out a portable device, and inserted the disc, several pictures poped up, pictures of his targets, their names, ages, locations or last known location and all that other good stuff, but one image caught his attention, it was a picture of a some what wealthy business owner near Earth. Kal paid his bill and walked out, and headed towards his Gouf, he unlatched it from the platform, and got in. The colony's space control opened up the airlock, and Kal raced outside, he uploaded his targets data into his Gouf's syestems, all the targets save one were in space, and would be in the same area at once, and if kal played his cards right he could take them all out before they even got their food. Kal headed for the target area, he looked at his time, "thirty two minutes till that shuttle launches, thats plenty of time" Kal said as he grew closer to his destination.

Kal powered down his Gouf, and waited for his target to move. Kal was getting weary, and set his scanners to pick up any motion traces of the shuttle. An alarm sounded a few minutes later, and kal woke up, and looked at his prey. The shuttle emerged from behind an asteroid, its sleek, wavy hull reflected the sun as it moved. It obviously didn't detect kal or anything else because it just kept on cruising. Kal powered up his Gouf, and began to stalk his prey, like a wolf. But Kal didn't have anyone else with him so there was no wolf pack, only him, the Lone Wolf. Kal kept his gouf under the radar as best he could, masking the Gouf as best he could. He waited for the best time to strike, and one that time came, Kal sprang like the Wolf, running at its prey, moving to kill it. Kal had been picked up by the shuttle too late, they couldn't escape, all they could do was activate a distress beacon, or attempt to fight Kal off. Kal moved left to right, igetting closer every second, the shuttle tried to escape, but it was futile, Kal raced out infront of the shuttle, right infront of the bridge, his Gouf's mono eye flashed at the bridge crew. The crew ran in fear as kal brought hte Gouf's fist into the bridge, the Gouf's fist ripped into the bridge with ease, kal fired the finger mounted machine guns, and watched the bridge errupt in a ball of fire. A small trail of flames raced out into space from hole, fuled by the escaping oxygen, the flames died a second later, but it was a glorius sight. The ship drifted, a few lights flikered on its hull, and kal scanned the ship for any life signs, he found three in the cargo hold, "Time to die" Kal said in a casual tone as he opened fire, the hull buckled after the first few rounds impacted, the ship split open and exploded, Kal surveyed the debris for a few seconds making sure that none of his targets would escape, after detecting no life signs, he moved off. The shuttles distress beacon was still present in this sector, but no one would come, all because of the war there was no one out protecting the secotrs of space, no one, everyone was off fighting the war, and that ment that kal could come and go as he pleased, not that anyone would have stopped him either way. Kal powered up his thrusters, and heade for the nearest colony.

Kal's Gouf landed inside the hangar of some colony, Kal didn't know which wouldn't, and he didn't care. Kal walked into the local, run down, drinking establishment that many colonies had, and took a seat in the back of the room, in the right corner. Kal contacted his employer, and was rewarded a sum of 50K for a job well done. Kal sat back, and spent the next four hours drinking. Kal, barely even intoxicated, got into his Gouf, and launched into the vast emptiness of space. His target, Earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:58 am

Des had put all his Mobile suits weapons on the floor of his warehouse and was out of his MS looking them over and writing down notes on their condition, their grade of ammo, overall build, etc. "Well soon enough more then just the Feds and Zeeks will be needing Replacement weapons and parts. hmmm i could always supply some free stuff to one of the sides though and kill my profits." des smirked and laughed a bit and started going through his stock of materials. "Although that might be a way of getting on one of their good sides..." He then fineshed up his inventor before heading back to his MS and going through the news again. "Same old same old.....although mercs seem to be a more prominent force this time around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma 2
Member
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Kal checked the grid, it was too hot for an insertion, and the Feds wouldn't let his Gouf get any where near the atmosphere. Kal flipped through his target database, there were dozens of people with pictures on the screen, more then half had red X's on thier faces. Now was the greatest time to be a merc, contracts were springing up like crazy, a good merc could be rich beyon their wildest dreams in less then two years. Kal already had a name out for himself, it took him years, and hundreds of jobs to make a reputation, but it was worth it. Kal was suprised that the Axis hadn't put out any contracts for Fed leaders and commanders, usually there would be dozens of hit contracts from both sides. The Gouf raced through the remains of a destroyed shuttle, and back towards the colony he left. Kal was waiting for the Axis to distract the Feds so he could slip in, his employer was sending in an entire lance of merc's to recover something. kal's Gouf skidded on the hangar floor, the airlock door sealed itself, and the Gouf stopped. Kal jumped out, and walked towards the door. Several mechanics stopped talking as kal passed by, squemish bunch Kal thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:29 am

Sien was assigned to a special mission to destroy a federation colony on....Side 7. Sien and his team of Rick Doms took off out of the station with one Rick Dom armed with a few ballistic mines to be used to destroy the base. "Alright team launch!" Sien and the Rick Doms launch from the hanger of a Musai Class ship and fly towards side 7 which which was only about a click away. When they arrived at the location there were several GM's guarding the outpost. "This should be easy boys they are standard grade GM's Take em out. Sien and the group begin opening fire on the group of about 20 GM's. Sien took out his heat hawk and got right into a GM's face. "goodbye" he stabs the end of the heat hawk into the cockpit killing the pilot then boosts away as the suit explodes. "Easy as pie". Sien stares at a new mobile suit entering the battle "Oh a GM Striker this could be intresting" Sien stares at his heat hawk with pleasure. Sien thrusts over to the Striker and grabs it by the arms "Show me what you can do" The striker takes its beam spear and thrusts it at Sien. Sien slams his heat hawk into the beam spear and cuts it in half. "Awh i broke your spear" Sien says as he thrusts the heat hawk at the striker's cockpit. The striker picks up the broke piece of the beam spear and uses both pieces to block the heat hawk. "Your resourceful arent you....well lets see how long you will last" Sien slams the heat hawk into the beam spear piece in his left hand and knocks it into space. He pushes the heat hawk at the other beam spear and uses his Zaku's strength to push the spear back behind the striker's head. "Goodbye" he slashes off the head of the striker and then stabs the cockpit. "Boom" He thrusts backwards as the striker explodes. The Rick doms continue blasting through multiple GM's. The Dom's are far superior then the GM's and soon all of the gm's explode . "Alright set up the explosives" The trooper with the explosives sets them up all around the station. "Move out" sien and his group fall back to the Musai Class and Sien looks back as the colony goes up in flames "Beautiful"


Last edited by Unknown Soldier on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:15 am

news of side 7 quickly reached knight as to what happend"i was shure zeon was dead but my fears are true zeons back dam that old federation leader if he hadent created the mars incident maybe zeon wuldent be declaring war but its toolate now war seem innivtable,lara i want 2 megellons to head to side 7 and openfire on any zeon troops and i want 5 megellons on all colonys with each with full capacity MS'S and i want troops on full alert on all planets and major citys "

lara said "roger that knight" after that lara sent out the order and all fleets began to mobilize to there destinations

after the order was sent the 2 maglelons made it to side 7 knight was on comlink with comanders of the 2 ships

"sir this is ship 1 i see enemy ms's all troops prepar to launch all megellons open fire" said both ship comanders
the megellons had all guns open fire on the zeon forces then each megellon sent half of there ms's tword the enemy forces
they were gm snipers total off 100 all together the other 100 styed with the megellons to protect them the gms were aremd with 90mm machin guns and longrange beam rifels they closed in on the enemy forces preparing to attack.

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:31 am

Sien smiled as the reinforcements arrived. "Launch the reinfocements" 10 Musai Class ships appeared from the nearby asteroid field all full of Rick Doms. "This is going to be even funner then it was last time" Sien smiled as he got the 20 Rick doms with him to charge at the GM Snipers. "All Musai's open fire on those Magellans".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:53 am

knight then opened a trnsmission to every federation troop it said"men this is knight the federation leader the zeon forces have attcked a harmless colony they have declared war on us i have tried to reach with peace with thme but to no avial so we are at war i want all troops to open fire on all zeon forces do not hesitate this transmission is being sent to all federation troops and civilions zeon if your listening declare defeat and spare our people the devestating effects of another one year war we do not need more blood on our hands please contact me when you are ready for peace" after that speech the crowds of people began cheering famlies were saying good bye to there famly members as they left for the front lines knight began to shed a few tears as he saw these touching moments for he knows the because of what zeon has done some of these people would not becomeing home aftere that knight and lara went to the massive funeral for side 7 he and lara felt sad for all that were lost it was a sad day for every one it becam the first day of the new war.

"this is ship one were taking fire requesting renforcements right now"

"KNIGHT EMERGENCY CALL FOR YOU'"lara said

this is knight......oh i see send 2 more magelons with MS'S THERE RIGHT NOW AND I WANT 2 MORE ON StANDY BY JUST INCASE i want no more inocent people to die

when the two megellons arrvied alot of gms were killed they might have lost if renforce ments havent arrived this is ship3 and 4 were deploying all 50 guncannons and all 50 sniper gms all units and ships opening fire in 3,,2,,,1, fire!

the battle was rageing over what used to be side 7 neather side seemd to be loseing
"tyclo this is lara,knight wants your two megelons to be near the battle at side 7 you are not to engage any enemys enless they breach our front line or if they attack you and if they breach you call for back up understood"

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 am

"Yes'sir!" Tyclo said before readying his two Megelons. Upon arriving near the battle at Side 7, he looked upon the field for the opposition. "Nothing yet...that's a good sign. For now." he thought to himself. A moment later he Comm'd Lara, "Lara, this is Tyclo. Tell Knight we're in position and awaiting further orders. We have two Megelons ready to deploy when ready." Tyclo took one last look at the field in front of him and sighed. He'd knew this day was coming, just not so soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 am

Sien smiled as the GM's fell beneath his heat hawk "Get close to them boys. They are snipers so if you close in they will fall, Musai's keep your fire on those Magellans i dont want any of our troops getting killed by that things firepower....what? more reinforcements for them? alright get on the line with an officer and try to get us more reinforcements" Sien said as he slashed through another GM "I'm Hit!" A Rick Dom pilot yelled "pull out i dont want any of my men killed" Sien said. The trooper pulled out and the fight continued

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:16 am

"roger that cpt tyclo btw you have been promoted comander congragualtions"

the battle was raging each side was loseing troops ship4 was the lead ship at the moment he orderd the guncannons to start bombarding from long range and the gms near ship 4 to swich to the long range beam rifles "this should do alot more dameg to the enemy all ships open fire on those musias ship1 was hurting pretty bad "this is knight sitrep now" "well sir ship1 is damged pretty bad i dont know how much longer they can hold" "hmm ship4 have all gms that are in close range battle to swich to beam sabers and i want the rest that are far away to use there longrange beam rifles" "yes sir i just sent the orders now"

this is ship1 were falling back to comander tyclos postion were leaving all MS'S to continue the fight" "understood ship1 if we need help tyclo will help us, all troops keep the pressure on them FOR THE FEDERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:22 am

Sien ordered a tactical missile strike from Musai 3 "Fire at and around Magellan 4 we need those guncannons and GM Snipers taken out. All ships concentrate fire on Magellan 2 i will finish off Magellan 3" Sien infiltrated the Magellan hanger and began blasting it with his Zaku bazooka. He was literally tearing it apart from the inside

_________________


Last edited by Unknown Soldier on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 am

"Thank you for the promotion Sir!" He clicked off the comm. Tyclo stared down at his hands and thought to himself "Wow, I'm now a Commander, I'm responsible for the lives of others. Not just myself..." He realized that he'd started talking to himself and shook his head slightly, regaining attention. "Keep your head in the battle!" he thought to himself. Tyclo stared up and saw a ship. It had sustained massive damage, and appeared to be retreating. He picked up his comm and said to Knight "Knight, one of our ships is retreating. It has sustained heavy damage. Requesting permission to either assist in the battle, or escort the ship back to a safe area." He clicked the comm off. "Well, this is it, finally something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:34 am

"comander this is knight i want your ships there now your ships are to open fire on the enamy musias and you MS'S are to open fire and engage the enamy MS'S near ships 3 4 and 2 i will be trying to get the 12 fleet there but that will take some time you stall them enemy intill they get there"

"sir we taking heavy hits what do we do" "ship4 "i want you fier the mega particall cannons and focous fire on the two musias near by it will kill at least one and i want you to put all energy from the engiens twords the shields and have all ships seall all hangers to prevent another boarding and also have ship3 seal the entier ship so that MS cant get out " "yes sir orders have been sent and applied"

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:37 am

"Hmm they wanna lock me in here well that was bad on there part" he took out a mine and put it directly in the middle of the ship and walked towards the hanger doors "Bye - bye" Sien said as he Musai blew up and he was blasted away "Hmm a few scratches and it looks like my Machine gun was destroyed" Sien took down one Magellan and opened a comm with the pilot of the Magellan's "If you will get your superior to pull your troops back i will cut back the losses to both sides. Your call" Sien said

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:39 am

"Yes'sir! En route now!" He clicked off his Comm and readied his Magelos. Upon arriving at the side of the Federation troops at the core of the Battle of Site Seven, he released the MS's and ordered that they attack the enemy MS's. "Give your lives for the Federation!" he yelled as his MS's charged into battle, and likely into their deaths. "All my MS's, attack the enemy!" Tyclo looked up once more, staring into the sky. He looked back at the battle again and felt the surge of adrenaline through his veins. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:49 am

"zeon this is knight leader of the federation iam sending a fleet to side 7 it will consisest of more ships and MS'S than you have i recomand that you leave the area if you retreat we will not pursue this is a day of moruning not warcraft i will send that fleet if you do not retreat the fleet will arrive and destroy you" knight then sent a visual of the fleet the message was untraceable and the enemy couldnot tell where the fleet was located" "please leave i know your not the true leader of zeon and that your forces are few
and you have used all most all your renforcements so if you want any troops left to comand retreat now" knight then ended the transmission"tyclo you are in comand of the ships in the area if the enemy retreats DO NOT PURSUE understood"

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:52 am

"Roger Sir, I will not pursue unless fired upon, or they decline your most generous offer." Tyclo said, almost with a tone of disapproval. Tyclo then stared ahead of him, waiting for what will come next. He then clicked his Comm on "Knight, I know that you may disapprove of this but...if their number is so few, we should obliderate them now, and forever be done with them, so that we do not have to have this problem again. To many innocent lives have been lost this day. We do not need more." Tyclo clicked his comm off, thoughts were racing through his head. Some saying that he should ignore orders, and rush the enemy and end them once and for all. He disregarded that thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:01 pm

"That isnt all of our reinforcements but ok ill let you have your victory. All troops pull out we will regroup at base alpha" All of the troops loaded up in the Musai's and took off towards the base "I have completed my mission sir" The commander stood up "Good job Sien i am now promoting you to the leader of troop 77 which is our entire division although i will be able to overthrow your decisions if neccesary" Sien smiled "Thank you Sir" he said as he saluted and the hologram disappeared "Finally now i can stop all of these senseless killing"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:10 pm

"Finally, this day of bloodshed is over." Tyclo thought to himself. After recalling all of the MS he sent out to attack Sien's forces he then clicked his comm on, "Sir, Knight. The enemy is retreating. We have won for this day. What should our next course of action be? And what did Sien mean when he said 'Finally now I can stop all of these senseless killing.' Wasn't he the one who attacked an innocent colony...?" Tyclo clicked his comm off and closed his eyes. He didn't care what Sien meant. He was tired, and all he wanted to do was sleep, and now that the day was over and the battle victorious, he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:14 pm

lara arrived with the 12th fleet it consited of 17 magellons fully stocked lara then borded the ship tyclo was on "well its good to meet the new comander in person" lara said then a full size hologram apperd next to lara of knight "yes you did a very good job defending against zeon" promoting you was a good idea anyways im here to give you full control of the 12th fleet i expect you to do as told for this is a great responsiblity and as your first order you are to defend side 6 it is the are closest to zeon next and it has plenty of valubel resources and MS'S factorys so no doubt zeon will try and capture it so that they will get more troops the
19th fleet will be on standby incase you are over run but seeing as how well you did right now i doubt you will have any trouble" after that lara boarded ship4 then ship2 and ship4 left twords a nerby base and got repairs and then lara took a shuttle to the hq on earth where knight was at.

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol


Last edited by knight on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:20 pm

"Wow, this is a big responsibility. I will uphold this position until my last breath." Tyclo was once again feeling a rush of adrenaline through his system, though he wasn't sure what for. As he arrived at Side 6, he realized that if Zeon attacked, it was be devastating to the Federation, and it's people. Though it would be good in the way that Zeon would be hated by the mass population for it's slaughter of Innocents. He was about to click his comm back on and decline the promotion, but he thought better of it. "Knight wouldn't have made this descision unless he knew what he was doing, and that's enough for me." After setting up a secure perimeter around Side 6, Tyclo then worked on fortifications of the inside, in case Zeon forces did break through during an attack. Tyclo stared out, wondering how he got to where he was today. "Must run in the blood." he thought to himself, then chuckled a bit at his comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:35 pm

knight orderd that there be fully stocked 20 megellons at every colony and majorcity and planet knight then sent transmission to all feds and civs it said "men and woman of the federation i am hurt as bad as you are all about side7 i am here to tell you that the battle at side 7 we have won but that doesnt mean that zeon has given up i hope that one day peace will return to all but intill then
we are at war but i ashure you that if there can be peace you shall have it!!!!"then the people of the world and federations cheerd
then knight orderd that all factorys and ships yards on earth the moon and every base colony and space station start to build MS'S AND megellons knight then returnd to his office and then he orderd that at the base jaburo that a new operation V begin he then tryed to relax

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol


Last edited by knight on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Tyclo quickly reached for his Comm, without looking, and missed, sending a glass of water spilling all over documents that were scattered around his desk. "Damnit!" he shouted and everyone in the room seemed to jump. He normally wasn't this aggresive, but after that battle, his first big battle, seeing so many lifes end, he changed. For better and worse. He finally grasped his comm and connected with Knight. "Knight, I suggest that we start producing megelons and MS here at a quicker rate. It is, after all, closest to Zeon. If we were to get hit now, by the time reinforcements arrived, they'd have only a crater to protect. We need more troops here. It's been some time since they last attacked, and they are likely stronger now." Tyclo keyed his comm off and looked down. He hadn't been able to sleep much at all since Side 7. He knew that Side 6 would be attacked soon, and he wished it would just happen already and end the anticipitation. And somewhere deep down, he hoped he'd die with it. He was tired of the fighting. He just wanted Zeon gone. For Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   

Back to top Go down
 
The RolePlay
Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay
» My Roleplay Idea
» Event: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay February Festival!
» SlenderMan RolePlay
» The Official CreepyPasta Roleplay: They Are Watching.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam Masters :: The RP :: Role Play-
Jump to: