Gundam Masters

A Gundam RP
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The RolePlay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamma 2
Member
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:25 am

Kal laughed to himself, he had more experience then this boy scout had time in the simulator. Kal waasn't only fighting for money, he was fighting for honor, the honor of a true warrior. Kal's Gouf shifted its feet, and Kal hit hsi thrusters, lifting off the bow, and onto another ship. Kal landed, a large clank noise reveberated throught out the ship he just landed on. Kal smirked, he started moving along the ship. "May a glorious death await us, a warriors death" Kal said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:33 am

Tyclo sighed to himself. Another reason he hated the Rent-A-Soldier's was their ego. They always thought they were the best, but we'll see. Tyclo keyed in his Comm to Kal "Look, we're going to have to fight together here, regardless of how much we hate eachother. I'm not putting up with you, so I'm going to talk with Knight, you'll answer to him and Lara." Tyclo then keyed his comm to Knight. "Knight, you know how I feel about the Merceneries. You order him around, I don't want him anywhere near me, he'll mess up everything probably. He's just another casualty." Tyclo keyed his comm out and sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:37 am

Des working on the beacon inside the ship he blew in half. "lets see.....not too hard to mess with this...Just change this..move this over here...and connect these wires and....bingo." Des smirked and turned it off. he put it back in his MS's hand and got abck inside and headed towards one of the frontline colony's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:57 am

Sien was observing side 7 through a camera floating on one side of side 7 "I wonder who this person is" He said as he watched the explosion" Well appearently the feds dont like him to much. I would approach him but with so many feds around thats a no, i dont wanna cause another conflict without a good reason" Sien sighed and sit back as Des took off.

_________________


Last edited by Unknown Soldier on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:59 am

Des finnaly made it to another colony. he carefully approached the outside of it undetected and moved out of the MS and carefully attached the beacon to the Hull of the colony before getting back inside and flying a good distence away and waited for someone to pass by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma 2
Member
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:52 am

Kal didn't like Federation of commanders on his best of days, so arrogant, always thinking that they are invincible, when they are nothing more then vermin. Kal was fortunate that he was being paid by the day, so once day one was over, he could jump ship. "I got hired for a simple patrol duty? This assignment is beneath a warrior" Kal said. He lifted off the Magellon he was riding on, and drifted above the warship. Kal searched for anything of importance, his Gouf's monoeye feverishly scanned the field. The scorch marks on the Gouf showed quite clearly when the light of the sun hit behind the Gouf. Each scorch mark had its own story to tell, and was worn with pride, wether Kal won or lost that day, because for a warrior it wasn't about victory about defeat, it was about the glory of fighting, and the honor it brings to your house. The Gouf's scans revealed nothing, the battlefield was empty, and the only thing moving was the 12th fleet. Kal thought he saw a weak Mobile Suit signal on the far side of the colony, but he dismissed it, it was probably some space debris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:04 am

Des was a bit impatiant at the time so waiting for someone to get close enough was getting to him. "Well might as well test to see if it works." He pressed the button on his remote and waited for a few minutes, nothing happened, he sighed and flew back to the beacon when his rader filled up with false reports of MS all around him. "need to work on its range." He carefully removed the beacon and saved the schematics both on his Laptop on in a notebook before shooting the beacon with his MS's machine gun. "Atleast i got something out of it..." He closed up the cockpit and headed back to work on his new schematics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Dealer SJV
Respected Member
Respected Member


Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:22 pm

\"What a waste, and a tarnish on the public image of Zeon.\" Mihail says \"You\'re battle record is excellent, and i am placing you in charge of the unit from here on out. You may want to examine the new standard MSs of our forces, the Rick Dom II should be familiar, but the newest addition to our forces is the Gelgoog cannon type. May the glory of victory be you're's." Mihial says as he types up a message, sending it to the federation, asking if they would like to examine the body of the man, as proof that his action had been legitiment. He also recieved a message that the MS-18E had been finished, and was sent statistics, and a image of what his new personal Mobile Suit would look like. Although lightly armored the Mobile Suit had exceptional mobility, and speed, as well as an impressive array of weapons. It was the perfect suit, in his mind, to lead his troops into battle.


Last edited by Death Dealer SJV on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Sien saluted "Yes sir" He said as he closed the communication. "Alright troops" Sien said over the bases intercom. "I am the new CO since Sol failed in his duties and cause all of this mess" Sien looked around to see the troops around him and their reaction "I will make sure that our unit is used to our full potential when Zeon needs us. We will show them how an elite unit works as a team and from strategies that even the RX-78-2 cannot defeat. Hail Zeon!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:28 pm

lara was working on the federation data base when a ood message from an unknow source "oh my god knight get in here quick"!!!
lara yelld

knight rushed in "hmm i shall open a privet untraceble comlink with zeon"knight waited for an answer from zeon
as knight waited for zeon he orderd 3 fleets to side 7 they were very large fleets armd heavly

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Chris and his forces were getting everything set up in the asteroid base "Ok everything looks good now lets load all the mobile suits" Chris took his Gelgoog Marine and put it in a personal hanger nearby to the location he will be most of the time he is here. "Now lets see. Zeon blew up a colony on side 7 and the culprit was apprehended and killed. Interesting but..." A picture showed up on the screen "Rick doms and a Zaku Commander Type. Interesting." Another picture popped up "GM Cold climate and Guncannon mass produced models. That was probably a strange fight. Well now i know a little bit more about the factions in power." Chris leaned back and looked at a video tapped from a civillian on side 7 "Hmm the Commander was the most efficient but the Federation had more Units. He would have been overwhelmed unless he retreated. Maybe Zeon is smarter then they seem"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:48 am

Tyclo was thinking whether or not the Merc was to be trusted. "Well, we can use him, and if he turns out to go against us, there is no way he could wipe out an entire fleet, so atleast that's some assurance he won't try anything stupid." Tyclo thought silently to himself. He stared out into the battlefield, nothing yet. Tyclo wondered if Zeon would ever show up. He hoped they would, he was getting bored, and was itching for a battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:25 am

knight was geting anoyed by the fact zeon wasent answering so he had lara wait for zeon to respond while knight handeld some plans with his millitary officers but when he was done he would swap with lara so that she could take a break

knight had 9 fleets go to side 2 they were all fully stocked with MS'S there was alreayd one fleet there so knight figured they would need more troops there since it was the front line he also had 4 more fleets go to side 7 and inoreder to get to side 6 zeon would have to break through side2 knight after sending out those orders he then order that anti ship/nuke/MS's weapons be built on earth and in the space near earth he also sent out orders for antiship guns to built on all sides and lunaII he also orderd advanced rader so that nothing would be able to slip through undetected on earth or in space knight then turnd in and relived lara, knight then continued to wait for zeon to respond

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma 2
Member
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am

Kal was in a light sleep, and tuned his sensors to alert him if anything new showed up. Kal had no stake here, he was already paid up front 5K, and if it suited him, he could leave right now, but he was already here, and he might as well wait for a fight. Kal opened his eyes for a brief moment, checking to make sure everything was alright, he had mag locked his Gouf onto one of the Fed ships, and left his comm channel open. Kal glanced over tac reports from his contact, the Feds were moving a large number of ships, several fleets to the frontlines apparently. "Now thats over kill" Kal said, "But there's probably no one left guarding the Earth, huh stupid move" Kal said as he let a yawn, and closed his eyes. There were a few things kal didn't quite grasp, one was how teenagers controlled the Earth, Kal knew the Earth was full of vermin, but to b ruled to by two kids, the Feds must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel now. Zeon was pretty much Space Nazi's, but then again the people who called Zeon that were pro Federation, so it was very one sided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:05 am

Des had gone back to the olony he tested out his little toy on and looked around for any faction MS. "Those idiots better start shooting eachother or the Mercs and hitman and anyone else who makes their living off of comflic is going to get....whats the word....ancy." He looked around his cockpit and pulled out his notes and started writing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:12 am

knight was nervus he lookd down made shure all his papers were in order he looked up to see lara
"knight your on"lara said

knight took a deep breath and walkd on stage he looked out to see endless numbers of crowds and tv camras he could see banners that the people holding they read 'let him die they way they did' knight held up his hands as soon as he did the crowds becam silent he looked over to see the man that so many people hated knight new of the unspeakable things he did but knight did not think he deservd to die they way that most people wanted him to knight looked out in an area he saw that mans famliy
so knight aproched the platform he said "people of the federation for most of you this is the day you have been waiting for the day this man dies(crowd roars) wait......but before that happens i have a few things to say yes this man deservs to die for the things hes done but i ask you does his famly his wife his kids derserv to lose a father,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont think so (crowd angers) i shall not kill this man and take away a husband a father a brother for if i do that am i any better than he his no if we stoup to his level what are we? if you think i m wroung then (knight pulls out a 45 and loads it) I COMAND ONE OF YOU TO COME UP HERE AND DO IT YOURSELF (crowed goes silent no one moves or says any thing) thats what i thought you say kill him kill him but if your asked to you say no if hes shuch a monster he shuld die then come up here and kill him,,,,,,,,as you can see no one need to die every time in order for justice to be brought..this does not mean he shall not go unpunshied he will srev the rest of his sentence for the next 15 years he will be in prision no man shuld go with out a famly me and my best friend are the only famly we know we never had parenst that cared i will not let that feeling happen to any one as long as im leader of the federation as long as the federation lives i will make shure every has a place to live and food every single day and as long as i live all pows of zeon will be treated like any other federation civilon they will be taken care of i expect you to do the same we shall not go to there level and be killing inocents these things i promise(knight disarms the 45 and puts it away) as long as i lead the federation" (crowd cheers and roars) knight and lara leave the platfrom and returns to the hq and sent 7 grand to kal the merc that knight hierd knight then decnmissiond kal

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol


Last edited by knight on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Sien was still patrolling the area of Side 7 "Hmmm a device? what is he trying to do?.....Maybe i can use his help with mechanics. Lets see i cant approach him at the moment i will wait and approach whenever i can"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
Gamma 2
Member
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:34 pm

"What a waste" Kal said as he watched his bank account recieve the money, and looked at the message from the Feds. Kal deactivated the Mag lock, and raced out of the syestem, heading towards an outward prospecting station past Mars. The station minned for minerals, and served as a hub for all ships heading past mars, or on thier way to the Earth Sphere. Kal docked his Gouf in the number three hangar, it was small, and not originally designed to be a hangar, but it worked. The station was about the length of a Magellon, and had a spire the size of two GAW carriers. The upper level was the communication suite, for the large anntena on top the station. kal used this station often to hide from the law, or relax far from prying eyes. The station had a nice cantina, that offered a good, hard drink, and a cheap room. kal walked in, the cantina looked just as worn down as the rest of the station, but it had a nice atmosphere, miners talking, spacers getting some drinks, another Merc passed out at the bar, and a dancer in the corner. The cantina was not owned by the captain of the station, but the owner leased out the space, and everyone was happy drunk. Kal booked himself a room, and ordered a pint of the local brew. The barkeep returned with a pint of the finest local brew he called it. Kal took a sip, it didn't kill him instantly, so he continued to drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyclo
Member
Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:52 am

Tyclo smiled to himself upon hearing the news of Kal's dismissal. He had been watching Knight's speech and when it was over, Tyclo comm'd Knight. "You're not getting soft on us, are you? You know what he did, and you know he'd do it again if he ever got the chance. Why didn't you kill him? Do you think that the millions of lives lost would agree with you? He needed to die, he needs to die...but whatever. What's done is done." Tyclo keyed his comm off and sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:01 am

"can it soldier are you going pro zeon on me? if you are ill make shure you die we dont kill for glory we are diffrent then zeon we will not go to there level and kill to make things right understood.enjoy the peace that we have at the moment for we may not see this peace for a long time"knight sent the transmission to tyclo knight knew the comander was eager for something to happen but knight knew that when war did break out horrbile things would befall us all. knight then sent an order to all federation that said that
we are useing new MS'S and ships kight then sent an order to send the new RX-79[G]s inside every colony, they werent able to go outside in space but they can defend from anything from the inside they are the best MS the federation can build so knight was shure that they could hold off any attack on ground but it has no space use "nothing is perfect oh well at least its the best ground combat MS out there so earth is completly safe,the RGM-79(GRS) and the salmis kai will have to hold off against any space enemys" knight sent the order for 7 more fleets to go and orbit earth incase of an attack and 5 more fleet to side 7

meanwhile lara was see to that the factorys and shipyards were building all full production speed.

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol


Last edited by knight on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 am

Akira was walking home from school. He was tired. It was a very long day. He just wanted to go to bed. It was a long walk home and at that moment he wished he had taken a ride. He walked into the door and his sister, Miko, stopped him. "You look awful", she said. "I feel awful", said Akira, "I'm gonna take a nap for a while Miko. Wake me up when dinner's ready please". "Okay", she said. Akira trudged up the stairs to his room. He walked in through his bedroom door and instantly fell on the bed and fell asleep. He woke up, smelling the fresh cooked taste of steak and rice. He looked around his white-painted room. He wanted to rest a bit more. But he heard a chilling scream from downstairs. "MIKO!", he said. He charged through the door and rushed downstairs. Standing there was his sister, frozen, and a man in a black hooded cloak. The man withdrew the blade he used to pierce Miko's heart. Akira went to attack the man, but he moved so fast Akira had no time to react. The man struck Akira with the hilt of the blade, knocking him out. Akira woke three hours later, not sure of where he was at first. He realized he'd been knocked out and came to his senses. He looked to his left. There she was, face down. The cold, lifeless, unmoving corpse of his beloved sister, Miko. Akira hoped that Miko was still alive somehow. He flipped her over and shook her violently. "Miko? Miko?! Miko!! MIKO!!!!" He began sobbing uncontrolably, pulling his sister's body into an embrace. He then laid her back on the floor. He checked outside his house to make sure the man wasn't still there. He then went into the cellar of his house, found a shovel, picked Miko's body up, and went into the back yard. He dug a grave under the tree in the back and placed Miko inside. He filled the hole back up, and placed the makeshift headstone on top. It read *Here lies Miko Valentine, beloved and devoted sister. Rest In Peace.* Akira fought to hold back his tears. He then went into the house, packed his belongings, doused his home in gasoline, and set it ablaze. He got out quickly. He ran from the burning structure, tears falling as he went. He tried not to look back, but as soon as he reached the end of the road, he turned to look at the roaring flames as they enveloped his house. "Good-bye.....Miko", he said. He then headed for the ship docking bays. *The only way to find that man is to travel* he thought. *And I know just the place....* He boarded one of the transport ships to Mars as a stowaway. He was headed there to get a Mobile Suit. *After I obtain one, then I'll be able to kill that bastard*.


Last edited by ReaperScythe13 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:26 am

Sien was sitting back in his chair calmly looking through the stats of all the mobile suits available. "Make our entire unit Gelgoogs. We are gonna be sort of a covert ops force which means we will only be used on special circumstances." Sien said as he got out his sith robes and toy lightsaber "God i love pretending to be a sith"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:38 am

knight was geting reports of some type of strange signal it was very faint all most untraceubule some where near or in side 7 he orderd that squads 66 and 45 to look for it they said it would take at least 2 days to find it they would report back to when they found it"copy that 45 and 66 if its enemy or civlion capture it i want to see what it is in person" knight replied

_________________
knight zarrows
Age:
16
Side:
federation
job:leader of the new federation
MS: RGM-79G
Code name:gundam alex
Name
lara night
Alias:
lara
Job
2nd in comand of
side:the new federation
Age:
16
MS: RGM-79G
Code name: GM Command/gundam alex
C2s hot idc who you are lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:43 am

Sien watched as the Federation MS looked around for something "Uh oh i wonder what they are looking for. Well if they find my camera i can destroy it before any of the information i have gained is found. I love self destruction software" Sien said as he swung his lightsaber around and he begins to force choke a troop "umm sir what are you doing" Sien realized what he was doing and pushed the troop out and closed the door "Ok maybe i should stop watching star wars"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:48 am

"Now arriving at Mars Central Docking Station. Thank you for choosing Interstellar Travel Lines".
The voice over the ship's loudspeaker was enough to wake Akira. He had been asleep for five hours. He decided to get up and look for a way out. He opened the door to the supply closet in which he was sleeping. He snuck around for a while. If he got spotted, he'd most likely be aprehended and probably jailed. Ever since the new threats of attacks on Mars by the rebels, security has been extremely tight. That and the fact that he was in a restricted area. He crept around the corridors of the ship, looking left and right for any security. When he found none, he sprinted for the passenger area. He found himself in the main lobby of the ship. *I've got to find the exit before this ship takes off* he thought. He made his way for the back, usually where the exits are. He sprinted toward the area when he was stopped by a steward. "Son, where do you think you're going?" he asked. Akira was shocked and lost for words. "Well I uh...you see I-I...what I mean is-". "The exit is that way, my boy", said the steward, pointing down the hall to the right. "Thank you", said Akira. He headed for the exit. He got in line with the other passengers. A woman in front of him turned and said "Do you have your pass, my boy?" Akira had no idea what this woman was talking about. He looked ahead and saw that they were checking flight passes. "Hello?" said the woman. "Huh? U-uh...oh....yeah", said Akira. He was worried. They were going to find out that he's a stowaway and accuse him of being a rebel, and he'll more than likely be jailed. And the way they've been running the prisons on Mars recently isn't exactly pleasant. He had to think. He could look for an alternative exit. He pondered this untill it was his turn to step up. "Got your pass boy?" said the gaurd. He had no time. He felt inside his pocket as if he had one. Putting on a look of confusion, he acted as though he'd lost his pass. "Oh no. I must have lost it mister. Can I please go through?" "Yeah right. Come on kid you're commin' with me", said the gaurd. Akira had no other options:
He ran as fast as he could.
"HEY! STOP!" called the gaurd, running after Akira. *Like hell* Akira thought. He ran faster and faster not even daring to look behind him. He ran through the streets of this new place and kept running. He ran down an alleyway. He jumped over a fence into the back yard of a house. He rested a while, hoping he had lost the gaurd. When he heard no more from the gaurd, he rounded the alleyway and stopped.
It had just occurred to Akira that he had no idea where he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   

Back to top Go down
 
The RolePlay
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay
» My Roleplay Idea
» Event: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay February Festival!
» SlenderMan RolePlay
» The Official CreepyPasta Roleplay: They Are Watching.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam Masters :: The RP :: Role Play-
Jump to: