Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma 2

PostSubject: Kal Keryenski   Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Name: Kal Keryenski
Sex: Male
Appearance: 6'2, 295lbs, brown hair buzz cut, brown eyes
Profession: Mobile Suit Pilot aka Mech Jockey
History: Kal was born and raised in space, his father was a semi well known Mobile Suit pilot, and his mother was from a wealthy business family. Kal spent most of his childhood going from colony to colony. As the war between the Federation and Zeon continued to rage, Kal, now 21 didn't want anything to do with it, he just lived life, and decided to take up the family business of piloting a Mobile SUit. Kal piloted his fathers old Zaku I, doing odd jobs with anyone looking to hire him. Kal eventually scored big when he helped a Zeon offier procure a special item, and in payment was given a sum of credits. Kal was looking to get a new Mobile SUit, and found the chance when someone hired him to raid a Zeon transport ship while it was docked with a colony. The raid was a complete failure, as the transport was being heavily guarded, but Kal did manage to escape barely with a heavily damaged Gouf Custom, and drifted back to civilzation. Kal had it patched up, and working again in no time, and looked for a new source of income. Kal was hoping to get into some Mech battles towards the outer rim, near Mars. Kal's family died before he could join, the cause of death was Cardiac Arrest (that means no clue).

Picture:

MS: Gouf Custom

Color:

Affiliation: none

Last edited by Gamma 2 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to finish my character :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma 2

PostSubject: Fix?   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Let me know if I need to fix anything, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown Soldier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kal Keryenski   Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:12 am

Approved but if your gonna be a merc (not sure if that is what your wanting) Put your affiliation as None
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gmasters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kal Keryenski   

Back to top Go down

Kal Keryenski
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam Masters :: Character and Gundam creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: