Gundam Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam Masters

A Gundam RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RolePlay

Go down 
+5
Tyclo
knight
Gamma 2
Destont
Unknown Soldier
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

The RolePlay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:37 am

as knight was cellabrating the new MS he got a message it said that des would except knights offer knight was amazed by this he said to a soldier"hurry and bring this man here to hq have his room fited with every thing he needs and help him move any thing he wants and when he gets here show him to the party i would like to meet this man in person" and it was as knight had comanded a few soldiers went to go get this man and help him with anything he needs
Back to top Go down
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
Destont

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:44 am

Des put his blueprints in a special case and got on his mask and hoddes cloak. he had already packed up evrything and when they arrived got evrything loaded up and headed to knight. "heh. first time ive actually talked to anyone face to face since training." he closed his eyes unkown to evryone else and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:50 am

a soldier walked up and informed knight that des had arrived knight walked to the front of the hq and awaited his arrivel knight was drinking a small beer it was a cellabration but knight wanted to be focusd all the time
Back to top Go down
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
Destont

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:54 am

Des walked up to knight and gave him a small salute. "Not much of a partyer eh?" Des smirked under the mask. "Glad to see you liked them. although why did you trust me?" He watched them take th giant containers full of supplies off. "I mean how did you know you could trust me?"
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:04 am

"ah its good to meet you in person,*knight reaches out and shakes des's hand* well actully i give most people benifit of the doubt and just between you and me you have more talent than any of the devs.we have combined thats why as soon as i saw your ideas i knew that you would help us end this war and finaly bring peace to the universe to many lives have allready been lost in the last war and why zeon wants to have a repeat of history well i just dont know why but hopefully the people will soon see peace but enough of that its a cellabration once your settled in the party is in the west wing of the HQ so join us when you want free food and beers or soda what ever you need just ask"knight then went inside to rejoin his guests he then order some troops nerby to give des anything he needed and to help him unpack
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer SJV
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Mihial was leading a team of Rick Dom II's, and they were charging towards a Single Salamis Kai "You guy's brreak off, and engadge the enemy Mobile Suits, leave the ship to me" Before he could continue a few incoming fleets came to the Aid of the Zeon forces fighting

"Excellent, 9th, 12th, flank the federation from the left, 19th, 21st you flank right, 1st charge foward, however no one flank them from behind, if we completly surround them they will fight desperatly, give them an escape, and they may retreat, instead of fighting to the end" Mihial orders over an encrypted channel. The new fleet had begun to deploy their Mobile uits

"New fleet go into Standard Formation, have the Gelgoog Cannons focus on enemy Mobile Suit teams, Warships engadge Salamis Kais"

The 1st fleet began pushing forward , and the new fleets began their advance in unison with this charge, in order to divert the enemies attention in multiple directions at once. The Warships began focusing all mega particle fire on the Salamis Kais. Mihial was leading a large group of Dom's into combat "Gelgoog teams cover us" He orders over the com. The Keampher pulled out a Strum Faust in each hange, and fired them both, each one hitting a jet booster, one of which crashes into a Dom, stunning the suit, which then gets hit by a Warship main gun. "Damn it" Mihial says out loud. He pulls out the chin mones. "All doms break off" The dom's began to fight all GMs that got close to him, while the gelgoogs gave long range support giving Mihial enough time. He flies a across the bow of the ship, and plants mines across the bottom, and one at the base of the bridge, and flies off, and deonates the mines, a huge explosion erupts across the ship, destroying it, he and the Dom team fly back towards Zeon lines, although they do take casualties on the way back. One of his Dom's get hit in the back twice by a hyper bazooka, other fell in various other ways. Mihial docked back at the Gwazine for resupply as the battle rages on outside, and Zeon continues to push the federation.
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:10 pm

the front lines on side4 were going bad knight sent the new fleets armed with the new MS that were made to help excpet these fleets only had the MPSG it had no ground based ones instead the transports carryd the MPSGs so that way there would be more to help the battle in space meanwhile

"ok cpt have the ships fire missle barrrages on all ENEMY MS and fire all MPC at the enemy ships deploy 3rd 4th and 5th wave fighters have them fire all missiles in the direction of the enemys MS once thav run out of missile have the fighters come back and reload and keep doing this so that the enemy MS have a hellfire of missle constently fireing at them then have gms fire there 360mm bazookas at them hit them a with wave after wave of fire so there is no escape we have to hold intill our renforcments get here" lara comanded all troops did as they were told fireing as wave after wave of rounds went twords the enemy all you could see were explosions in the direction the missiles went the battles in the colonys that the federation had capture were building ships but the factorys dident have any blue prints so all that could be built were ships when the renforcements arrived they would finaly have blue prints for the new MS lara was nervous that the renforcements wouldent get here in time
Back to top Go down
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
Destont

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:34 am

Des walked off to his new work area and just sat in a chair to rest for a second before getting out his notebook and writing down a few things. "Lets see....hmm....." he turned on the computer infront of him and switched off btween typing and writing.
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:41 am

*Wait, steal, what am I turning into, a thief? Who am I gonna steal from without getting killed?* Akira thought. He needed a way to get weapons, but he was broke, and he removed all his weapons so his Mobile Suit would go faster. *What a stupid move*, he thought, *what kind of idiot takes off all of his weapons other than one beam saber?* He felt stupid. But he needed to have a fast Mobile Suit. He thought maybe he could train himself to use the saber more skillfully, but he also knew that if he were faced with multiple gun-equipped enemies and he only had the one saber, he was dead meat. He had to think. He couldn't steal, because he'd be killed. He couldn't buy any, because he was broke. He didn't even know if he wanted to go all the way back to Side 7 for weapons that probably weren't even there. So he sat against the wall of the diner. He thought and thought and thought. He gave up, and walked back to his Mobile Suit. He was about to board it when he saw something stuck to the right leg of his Mobile Suit. How did he not see it before? Maybe Yamatsu disguised it to look like a part of the leg. On THANATOS' right leg, was a 90mm Machine Gun. "There really is a God", Akira said to himself. *Yamatsu must've been really smart to disguise a gun like that* Akira thought. He boarded THANATOS and grabbed a hold of the 90mm Machine Gun. He raised it, made sure it aimed right, and lowered it. He took off, making his way for Earth. He put THANATOS on autopilot, and slept....
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:22 am

Sien arrived at Zeon's main base to see that the federation was attacking. He opened an encrypted comm with Mihial "Sir, I am leaving my troops under your command for this batte, I will be on the battlefield as well" Sien said as he deployed all of his troops and sent them to Mihial. "All ships stay out of sight unless Mihial requests support, the enemy must not know we are here. I upgraded the ships with a stealth system that will make the ships invisible unless you are right i front of them, use it and stay still and the radars wont pick you up. Now i must launch" Sien said as he got into his Gelgoog and began to launch
Back to top Go down
https://gmasters.forumotion.com
ReaperScythe14
ReaperScythe14

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:34 am

Yukari had fullfilled her contract. She also had the bonus she needed. She flew to Side 5, where her client was. She had no idea why her client wanted this Kikutski guy dead, but it was money and she couldn't argue with that. She landed at the rendevous point they negotiated, and waited. Eventually, her client came walking up. He saw Hitsuya's dead body, and paid her, including the bonus, 750,000 bucks. "Thanks", she said. "No, thank you", the man said, "but I have something to ask you. Did you happen to see a black RGM-79GS GM, Command Space Type?" "Yes", Yukari said.
"Thank you good lady", the man said, paying her an extra 1,000. The hooded man then turned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:40 am

The hooded man walked away from the mercenary he had just paid. "Good, she's seen him. Hopefully he's seen one of my tournament fliers. At any rate, he'll be dead in no time". The man was thinking about the many ways he was going to kill Akira. About which one would be more effective. He laughed as he planned his trap for the tournament....
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:52 am

Chris had sent a Gelgoog marine equipped with a camera to observe the battle from a secluded location. The feed was live but encrypted to the connection of Chris' Monitor. "The fighting has intensified, and both sides are taking losses. Observing my enemies will reveal their strategies which will give me the upper hand when fighting them. Perfect, just perfect"
Back to top Go down
https://gmasters.forumotion.com
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:03 am

The hooded man figured if Akira was around, he had obviously seen a tournament poster. The hooded man made his way for Earth. His thrusters were so powerful, that even if Akira had a headstart, the hooded man would get there first. He speeded toward Earth to set up the tournament.
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 am

Akira woke up as a start. He was still a ways away from Earth. He sat in the cockpit, letting THANATOS do the driving. He thought a bit. *Maybe I could steal from a weapon's dealer*, he thought. He had been thinking of stealing a Heat Saber. It would do a lot more good than his current one. He fell back asleep, programing THANATOS' clock to wake him when they reached Earth.
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:33 am

The alarm woke Akira instantly. Yeah, he was plaenty awake now. "Damn, if I knew it was gonna be THAT loud...." he said to himself. He was reaching Earth. Good. That meant he would find the tournament. The flier he found said the tournament was in Tokyo. He headed there. Having modified THANATOS to walk on the ground, it could be used for combat on land as well as space, so this was perfect. He headed to the tournament registration area, in the west part of Tokyo, like the flier said. He exited from THANATOS and went to the registry. He met with a strange blonde-haired man, and signed up. He then boarded THANATOS, and was about to head for Mt. Fuji, where the actual tournament was, but then he saw a weapon supplier. Akira had to have a Heat Saber. He disembarked, exiting from THANATOS again. He snuck up to the weapons supply dealership. There were supply trucks and forklifts near. Perfect. First off, Akira snuck around to a forklift. He was going to start it up, but there was no key. He saw a worker nearby. He was sleeping. Perfect still. Akira crept up behind him, and swiped the forklift key without the guy even stirring from his sleep. He went back to the forklift, put the key in, and started it up. He thought the guy would wake up, but he didn't. Akira drove around to where they stored the Heat Sabers, raised the lift, nabbed a Saber, lowered the lift, and drove to a supply truck. He steered to the back, placing the Saber inside. He then drove the forklift back, killed the engine, returned the key, and ran back to the truck. He got inside, but once again there was no key. That wasn't a problem for Akira. He's hotwired a vehicle before. So he did the same to this truck. He got it started, and drove off. Perfect theft. He drove back to where THANATOS was, parked, and got out. He then climbed back inside THANATOS, took the Heat Saber out of the truck, removed the Beam Saber, and put it in the truck. Akira made sure the HEAT SABER was in good shape. He put it away, and headed for Mt. Fuji.
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 am

"Soon. They'll be here very soon." The hooded man was very anxious for the contestants to arrive. Especially Akira. He thought back to the day he killed the boy's sister. He could've killed Akira right there after he had knocked him unconcious. But he thought the boy hunting him would prove to be more fun. And he was correct. The man couldn't wait to kill Akira. He just hoped Akira would survive the tournament long enough to fight with him. Then he'd take his Mobile Suit and tear Akira apart. The hooded man was very anxious, and blood-thirsty. He was picturing Akira's last moments. The sounds of anguish he's make once the man got to him. He wanted the last thing for Akira to say to be "No, please.....stop. It's hurting me! You're killing me!" At which point the man wanted to say "Of course my boy, that's the point", and after that he wanted to hear the satisfying sound of a death cry. "Oh yes, that's exactly the point", he said to himself. He was about to leave when he saw a black Mobile Suit with a red chest plate flying toward the mountain. The man laughed as he made his final preperations for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 am

Akira was headed for Mt. Fuji, the tournament area. He was anxious to go, he was nervous though. Extremely nervous. He had minimal combat experience with a Mobile Suit, save his fight with Hitsuya. That was a nightmare. And even then someone had to help him out. But he doubted Yukari was going to be there to pelt his opponent with bullets when they had THANATOS' head wrapped in a Z'Gok-E claw. He had to fight harder with this fight. He didn't have but two weapons, but he thought maybe he could win, especially since he got a new Heat Saber. In any case, he needed to concentrate on his piloting. He flew a little longer, and landed in the tournament area. He got out of THANATOS and stood around for a while. Finally, he heard a voice. "Welcome to the Mt. Fuji Mobile Suit Tournament!" it said. Akira looked up. Standing on an edger of the mountain was a MS-09F/trop Dom Tropen. That was who made the announcement. "I hope you enjoy your time here", the announcer said.....
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:36 am

the renforcements had arrived on the frontlines all new ships began opening fire on the enemy the renforcments also deployed the new MS's that the federation are useing then all transports the were with the ships deployed there troops in space the were the new space MP gundams(or MPSG) as they moved twords the battles they began fireing at the enemy as the new guntanks opend fire from a distence giveng them cover fire the battle in space raged on
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:44 am

"I hope you enjoy your time here", the hooded man said. He couldn't believe how many contestants had arrived. He was looking down from inside his Mobile Suit at all the fighters. Akira was down there, as he could see, but the lady mercenary, who he was severely counting on arriving, was nowhere to be seen. *Well that's just one minor flaw in the plan* he thought. He had to make last minute preparations. Then he would leave his Mobile Suit take his place at the spectator balcony. Completely invisible of course, as so Akira wouldn't come after him before he could fight him. He turned his Mobile Suit and walked off. He disengaged it, then walked to the spectator balcony, and sat down. He picked up a microphone and said "now, please get your numbers and match with your opponent." He was going to love this. The rules were quite simple: your number determined your opponent. Fighter number 1 would fight fighter number 2, 3 against 4, and so on. Then, 1 would fight the winner of 3 and 4, 5 fights 7 or 8, and so on. There were 50 contestants. And the hooded man couldn't wait for the carnage to start. And his eventual fight with Akira.
Back to top Go down
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
Destont

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:52 am

Des Finnaly stopped and put the paper he was writing on in a folder and placed it under his arm. "Well now that thats finnaly over with i can get some stuff done....oh but first." He made a quick check to see if evrything was here. after a little bit he found that it was. "Ok then. well ive got nothing to do so i might aswell look for any spare parts i can salvage from a junk field or something." He got a piece of paper with a list on it out of the folder and put the folder inside a briefcase and locked it. He walked to his computer and put in a quick search for any junkyards or the like and where the nearest one would be.
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Akira looked up where the host was. He had just told them to get a number. He disengaged his Mobile Suit. He walked over to the area where numbers were assigned. He got his number. He was number 13. He was to fight number 14. *Ok, I can do this* Akira thought. The announcer then said, "Now that you have your numbers, you may pilot your Mobile Suits to the holding area, disengage, and wait in the lounge. Fighters 1 and 2, please step up." Akira did as instructed. He stored his Mobile Suit, and went to the lounge area. He walked down a hallway. There, he saw the lounge door. He walked in. The lounge was huge. It had blue walls that towered way over him and the other contestants. There was a white couch that went around the walls, up against the walls, the only gap in the couch was where the door was. There were also white arm chairs. There was also a huge flat screen against one wall, viewing the match between contestants 1 and 2. They haven't started yet, they were just standing there. *I hope this is all worth it* Akira thought. He sat back and watched the fight unfold.....
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe14
ReaperScythe14

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:42 am

Yukari had landed on Earth, to sight-see. And shop. She was in Japan, shopping for Mobile Suit weapons and parts. However, she hadn't seen anything she wanted. She was about to leave when she saw a flier on the ground. She picked it up and read it. It was about a tournament near Mt. Fuji. "Hmmm, this seems interesting", she said aloud. She looked up. Mt. Fuji was right there, just a couple miles off. She boarded her Mobile Suit and took off.
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:49 am

Akira watched the first match between contestants 1 and 2. Contestant 1 was a guy in his thirties by the name of Ganju Kirisko. The other was an elderly man named Hideo Aganashi. Ganju was fighting with a RGM-79F Land Combat Type GM, while Hideo had a RX-77D Guncannon Mass Production Type. Ganju's weapons were a beam saber, a beam spray gun, and 2 60mm Vulcan cannons, mounted in the head. Whereas Hideo's weapons were 2 200mm cannons, mounted on his Mobile Suit's shoulders, and a 100mm machine gun. Ganju made the first move: He lashed out with his beam saber, Hideo expertly dodging it, and countering with a few blasts from his machine gun, striking Ganju's Mobile Suit in the torso. Ganju then fired the Vulcan cannons, but his aim was off, and he missed his target. Hideo struck back with more machine gun blasts, hitting Ganju in the side this time. Ganju then fired his beam spray gun, finally hitting Hideo, doing slight damage to the right arm of his Mobile Suit. Hideo fired off some more rounds from the machine gun, except he missed this time. Ganju saw his opening. He lashed out with his beam saber, cutting off Hideo's Mobile Suit's left arm. Luckily for Hideo, the machine gun was in the right hand. With Ganju that close, Hideo saw a good chance at executing a critical hit. He aimed his machine gun at the opposing Mobile Suit's head and fired, hitting it. Ganju backed off, blasting away with the Vulcan cannons. He missed completely. He then activated his thrusters and shot forward, ramming into Hideo, and slicing into his Mobile Suit's torso with his beam saber. Hideo didn't show any signs of frustration, but Ganju's tactics showed he was losing it. He left himself open so many times it was almost hilarious. But Hideo didn't take those chances to attack. Either he didn't realize the many times Ganju was open, or he did, but waited for the better oprotunity. Akira decided Hideo was waiting, because the perfect chance arrived: Ganju activated his thrusters again, arms and legs spread to the sides, charging Hideo again. Hideo turned, locked on, and fired his shoulder-mounted cannons, one blast went right into Ganju's torso, the other took off the right leg. Ganju fell, hard. His Mobile Suit was lying on it's front side, not moving at all. It was decided. Hideo had won. *I hope I don't ever have to fight him* Akira thought. After Ganju disengaged his Mobile Suit the tournament crew removed Ganju's Mobile Suit from the battle area, and got ready for the next fight...
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:53 am

The hooded man enjoyed the fight he just saw. Even though no one was killed, it was still a great fight. *I won't be so gentle* he thought, *I WILL kill Akira*. He sat back in his chair and watched the next fight take place....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The RolePlay
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam Masters :: The RP :: Role Play-
Jump to: