Gundam Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam Masters

A Gundam RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RolePlay

Go down 
+5
Tyclo
knight
Gamma 2
Destont
Unknown Soldier
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

The RolePlay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:31 am

Akira looked around. "Damn this place is small", he said. It was true. Ever since the previous incident, not many people inhabbit it. A barren wasteland. He needed a place to find Mobile Suits. He had been reading, watching, and studying all he could about Mobile Suits for a long time. How to pilot, repair and modify them. All he needed was a Mobile Suit of his own. He didn't know where to get one though. *I should've thought about this* he thought. "Need something son?", a voice said. "Huh?" said Akira. He turned around and saw an old man looking at him. "Do you need something?" said the stranger. "No, nothing", said Akira. "Oh well. Where do you live boy?" said the man. "I don't live here, I came from Earth." said Akira. "Well", said the man, "you're welcome to stay with me. I got enough room in my house for lots of visitors." "Thank you", said Akira, "that would be nice, thanks". Akira followed the man to his house. The house was enormous. It was more like a mansion. The man showed Akira around the entire place. It was really big. All the walls were painted red with red carpet floors. The walls also contained many, many valuable paintings. Some colorful, some black and white.
"By the way, my name is Yamatsu Kimaku", said the man.
"I'm Akira Valentine, nice to meet you". "Valentine, huh? That name sounds familiar....", said Yamatsu. "Oh...", said Akira.
"Come on, Akira, I want to show you something", said Yamatsu. They walked to the east corridor of the house, and Yamatsu stopped at a painting that reached from floor to ceiling. He uttered something under his breath and a crease appeared in the painting's bottom left side. Yamatsu pushed and a door opened. Inside was something that took Akira's breath:
It was a Mobile Suit.
The giant metal structure towered over them both. It was an RGM-79GS GM Command Space Type.
And Akira had to have it....

Last edited by ReaperScythe13 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:33 am

squad 45 was patroling when the the cpt of 45 saw a something reflect some light"what the hell guys get over here"
when squad 45 got nearby they had found what was transmitting that signal it was a small camra brodcasting to an untrcebul network unit 40 scan the camra i want all footege i want to know what this sipe has been seeing"said the cpt
as they were scaning it the device exploded
"damit"said the cpt "every one ok" "yeah" said the squad
"sir we couldent trace to the person who was useing the camra but we do have the footeg of what they were spieing on but i bet the spie has allready recored the footeg incase we found it"said unit 40
"regardless ill tell knight the news"

knight recived the news he was anoyed but glad that the enemy would not see the new renforcments that were comeing knight then order a special ops unit with advanced radar to scan for more camras on all sides and earth and luna2 they were useing balls sadly though but they wouldnt be in combat so in the end it all worked out
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:40 am

Sien sighed as the camera exploded "Alright well i guess i will just use this then" Sien said as he got out a ball "I knew it was a good thing we scavenged this from the feddies junk. Send this out right away" Sien said as he fixed it up to be remote controlled "Yeah that will work perfectly now we need to launch it right...there" A target asteroid pulled up that had a small hole in it. He put a camera in the cockpit and lauched the ball. The camera peaked through the asteroid and watched side 7
Back to top Go down
https://gmasters.forumotion.com
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:53 am

knight was looking at a map of all the sides he owned "hmm" knight said as he lookd at side 7"the enemy must be real close to side 7 if there spying on it infact i wouldent doubt that there going to try and spy on us again hmm"knight then looked and to see where the enemy could possibly be if there so close to side7 he noticed theres alot of astroids near side 7"they must be in the astroid fields but theres so many astroids hmm what to do......................ah i know lara i want you to send fleets 907 303 and 80 to side 7 there to wait there for more orders also send 4 more fleets to help defend side 7 somethings not right iv got a bad feeling about this"
"roger that knight" lara then sent the order
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:07 am

Sien watched as the fleets took up places on side 7. "Hmm it seems the spying has given us away" Sien said as he and his troops got into the gelgoogs and flew away from the base "Alright get far enough away from the base and hide. If they find the base i have a surprise" Sien had rigged the base with explosives and one hard cased explosive before they left so the feds couldnt use it to their advantage if they found it. "Alright await further orders, and i need my Musai pilots to fly here in about 5 mins to pick us up"

Last edited by Unknown Soldier on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:09 am

"This thing is my pride and joy", Yamatsu said. The Mobile Suit was beautiful. Every inch of it's armor was black. It also had a red chestplate. It wasn't equipped with 2 x 60mm vulcan guns, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam sabers, stored in recharge racks on rear waist armor, hand-carried. It was just what Akira needed. He'd modify it later, but right now, he was good with it. He hated the idea of stealing from Yamatsu, after he'd been so kind as to let Akira stay at his home. But Akira needed it to find the man who killed Miko. That was a day ago, and Akira wasn't feeling any better today about it then he did yesterday. He was still fighting the tears. He needed this Mobile Suit, and he was going to take it. "Well, enough of this for tonight, we should hit the hay", said Yamatsu. "Okay, yeah, I'm pretty tired", said Akira. Akira bid Yamatsu good-night and thanked him again for his hospitality. Akira went into the room he was to stay in and waited. It was only 10:00 P.M. *damn it, I'm not that patient!* he thought. But he would have to be.
(At 2:42 A.M.) Akira woke with a start. He got dressed and packed his things. He then said to himself "Time to operate". He crept downstairs to the east corridor and found himself in front of the painting. Yamatsu thought Akira haden't heard him, but he was wrong. Akira stood facing the painting and uttered the words "Awaken my precious". The crease appeared again in the left side. Akira walked through it. His heartbeat raced. He couldn't believe he was about to do this. He walked up the hangar's stairs in front of the Mobile Suit's cockpit. He opened it, cringing at the noise it made. He quickly got inside the cockpit and activated the Mobile Suit. He set all preparations for take-off, and activated the thrusters. Just then, Yamatsu burst through the door, waving and screaming. Akira waved good-bye, mouthed the words "thanks" and took off. All that was left was a note Akira left behind. Yamatsu picked it up and it read: *Thanks for your hospitality Yamatsu. I'm sorry that I took the Mobile Suit, but I have things to do that can't be done without it. I hope you understand. But don't worry, I promise to bring it back in one piece. Thanks again, Yamatsu.*
Yamatsu couldn't believe it. He read the note over and over.
He looked up.
He wasn't mad.
He just stared at the sky where Akira had risen.
"Godspeed, Akira Valentine".

Last edited by ReaperScythe13 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 am

when the ships got to side 7they recived orders knight order the ships were to open fire on all astroids that were in the area knight was afriad that the enemy would ambush any MS' he would send in he didnt want any one to die knight knew this would take longer but it was safer as the fleets continued to fire on the astroids destroying them some of the fire hit a cirten astroid a large explosion happend it was large enough to dameg some weapons and some minor hull damege on a few ships
when knight got word he was glad he dident send in MS'S it would have been a teribal mistake the worst though was a few minor scraps knight then order the fleets to return to side7 for some reapairs some people becam paronoid about the astroid fields and refused to work in them but knight assuerd that the enemy is no longer in the astroid fields and that he would have all mineing fields protected incase anything happend the people belived him and knight keept his word and put troops to protect them
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:24 am

Sien was expecting this tactic "Fools, now look at that piece of the base" Sien pointed out a giant piece of the exploded base that had a black dot on it "Special bomb that has a hard casing and can only be blown up by this" He held up a remote and waited for the piece to get close to the federation ships
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:33 am

"hmm said theres so much debri in the area well never make back to side 7 knight this is comander of the fleet 80 me and the other fleets think we should change course to the earth if we keep going in the way we are itll takes us longer to get to side7 be cause of all the debri we have to navigate besides our missions is complete"

"agreed comander change course to earth" knight said
the ships saw an opening where there were no astroides any where the ships changed course to earth there speed incressed signifgintly the astroid peices that were drifting close to ships were out of sight they had made it out of the astroid fields and were in open space on there way home
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 am

"Oh no you dont" Sien said as he blew up the bomb close enough to damage and destroy at least one ships "Alright well lets get out of here Sien said as he and the other units flew off in the cover of the black space (MS's are painted black)

Last edited by Unknown Soldier on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:45 am

"what the hell was that" ship 70 yelld
"ship 70 what happend" the comander said
"i dont know just a explosion our engiens are dameged we wont be able to make it to earth in this state we lost ship 67 " ship 70 replied
"dam can you make to side7 ship 70" the comander asked
"yeah i think we can the reading show we can make it there" replied ship 70
"ok understood ship 71 and 72 go with ship70 and protect it understood"
"yes sir"...."copy that comander" replied the two ships
"all right everyone eles go head to earth ill call ahead and tell side7 your on your way"
knight was resting when his phone rang"hm i see... is every one ok.....oh i see keep me posted"

Last edited by knight on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:48 am

Sien smirked "Well looks like i won this battle they destroyed my recon base but i crippled their forces" Sien said as he mmoved forward through the deep bowels of space "Alright all troops we are heading to HQ from there we will keep spy efforts on side 7. There is something suspicious going on if they want to keep it that well guarded"
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer SJV
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:08 am

My people, the federation has had a changing of the guard, now that we, the Principality of Zeon has returned, but does this mean they have truly changed ? The federation were slaughtered the people of Mars when their rule was unapposed, and no other could stand up to them, but now they are trying to present themselves as saviours to sway the public towards themselves, however do not believe this rouse, even as i speak these words they are bringing Gundam type mobile suits to the colonies, to crush the people of space under their gundarium fist !. We have lost many to our glorious, and noble cause, but did A Bou A Qu forshadow our defeat !?!!? No, it is a new beginning !!! Compared to the rescorces of the earth, the rescorces of Zeon were but a fraction, how is it that we've been able to fight them for so long ? My people, it is because our goal in this war is a righteous one ! You of all understand this best, we were driven from earth, and forces to become colonists in space. How many times did the federation quash our demands for freedom ? As long as we, The Principality of Zeon, fight for this sacred cause God will not abandon us ! My beloved family was sacrificed, why !?! History has demanded that we, the chosen nation must dominate this new age! We must not become complacent, and we must bring an end to this stalemate ! Togather we have struggled in the harsh life of space, and built this new culture on whcih we stand. Zeon Daikun said that the rebirth of man would begin with us, those who live in space ! However the arrogent worms of the federation, their souls bound down by gravity, claim that they are the ones to control mankind, and resist this renaissance. Many of you have family to the federation's senselessness! You must keep this sadness, and hatred alive within you ! Togather we must gather our hatred, and crush the federation, for true victory is within our grasp. Victory is the ultimate vindication to all who have lost their lives in this conflict ! My people rise, rise, and transform you're sorrow into anger ! Never forget that we, the citizens of Zeon, are the chosen ! We, the superior race, shall save mankind ! HAIL ZEON !!!"

The crowd echos Mihial's words "HAIL ZEON" They all yell, and the speach is broadcasted for all to hear
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:13 am

Sien was watching the speech "good job Mihial"
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:32 am

knight was listening to what was said knight then orderd to a broadcast to all also it said

people of the federation what this man has said is true i have placed gundams in all colonys earth but for your protection
incase every one has forgotten it was because zeon got inside a colony that had only a few retierd MS'S thats how they blew it up if i was to put no gundams in any colony what would stop them from doing that again and yet this man asks us if we have changed did i not prove that we have did i not show you this a few days ago and rember this these are the ones who KILLD INOCENTS IT IS THESE PEOPLE WHO CONTINUE DENIY MY OFFERS OF PEACE WHO CONTINUE TO SPY ON US WHO CONTINUE TO MAKE US HIDE IN FEAR THEY EVEN KILLD ONE OF THERE OWN TO MAKE UP FOR THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSENDS THEY MURDERD I BELIVE THAT AS LONG AS THESE PEOPLE CONTINUE TO DECLAR WAR OUR FAMLYS OUR CHIELDREN AND OUR ELDERLY WILL NEVER SEE PEACE AGAIN, and to prove that we have changed i shall reopne mars and dedicate a massive memorial for all who died ON MARS AND ON SIDE7 AND I WILL PAY FOR EACH MEMORIAL AND I WILL ATTEND EACH ONE I WILL BE THERE FOR EACH FAMLY I SWEAR THAT AS LONG AS I LIVE WE SHALL NOT LET THESE WARMONGERS OVERCOME PEACE I SWEAR THAT THEY WILL PAY FOR THE LIVES LOST BUT I ALSO SWEAR THAT IF PEACE IS POSSIBILE I WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO ATTAIN PEACE
LONG LIVE THE FEDERATION

croweds every where on earth and on the colonys cheerd saying, long live the federaton
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:42 am

Sien laughed and broadcasted his message and made sure it was untraceable

"Earth Federation how many lies do you have on you? A group of mercenaries blew up the colony of side 7 if you havent noticed every mobile suit there was different from what Zeon uses, and now your following all of this up and being a dictator. Rise against the tyranny of the federation my fellow Zeon members."

The unit began chanting Hail Zeon as the broadcast sent across all airwaves even to the Axis base

Chris was watching the broadcast and sent an encrypted and untraceable broadcast with his voice concealed using special equipment

"Zeon and the Federation will both fall to the might of the mighty Axis. We the TRUE freedom fighters shall fight for the rights of every single human being united in these colonies and earth. We will liberate all of these people from the tyranny of both these over powered factions. Rise people rise and fight for your rights. Bring true freedom back to the Earth Sphere and show these warlords that we the people shall not be stopped by such childish games and warfare. RISE! RISE AND FIGHT!!!!!"

The crowd begins to chant RISE RISE RISE RISE RISE
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer SJV
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 am

"The Earth Federation has labeled Zeon as evil-doers, and saying that the actions of a single rouge officer, using merceneries, attempting to instigate war by any means possible is a reflection of all of Zeon, however our actions show the diffrence. Zeon cuts corruption at the bud, however in the Federation they allowed the corrupt, and evil reach the highest echilons of their command, and leading to the Genocide of Mars, where once thriving cites have become mass graves. These events show the Federation has become stagnate, only dealing with these problems when it is far too late. Their own arrogence is the true evil, and it will be the ruin of humanity, we cannot allow this history to repeat itself, we, Zeon cannot fail, we cannot allow this cycle to continue again !"
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:05 am

knight was starld by this new faction but it didnot deterhim he sent another broadcast"you say that we do not cut off the corupt then why is it that the man who used bribes blackmail murder and lies to win the vote is no longer the leader of the federation why is it he is in a prision isolation cell cut off from the outside world with the rest off the filth who continue to reack haveck on the inocent it is people like you useing cover ups lies and spies and murder, also if you truly are just why is it that even though you kill this rouge officer who started the war if that is indeed true why is it that you continue to deny peace i have some thing you do not have i care for the people who do not have any i care what the people want AND WHAT THEY WANT IS PEACE AND YOU SAY YOU WILL NOT ALLOW history to repeat itself how can you promise that if you cant even control a single man from killing thousands
YOU SIR ARE WHAT WILL CAUSE HISTORY TO REPEAT ITS SELF,, AS LONG AS I LIVE AS LONG AS THE FEDERATION LIVES THERE SHALL BE PEACE LONG LIVE THE FEDERATION. and you this axis as you call your selvs you say you fight for the people and yet you have done nothing for the people for no one knows who you are any one who threatens peace will not PREVAIL

LONG LIVE THE FEDERATION crowds cheer
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:15 am

Chris watched the broadcast
"You have slaughtered millions of people and yet you say you want peace? The federation is just a bunch of loyalist dogs looking to destroy anything on their way to Universal domination. The federation is a terrible tyrant that must be stopped at all costs and so must be the Zeon. People i want you to fight along side me and show these dogs that we are the masters!"

Last edited by Unknown Soldier on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:28 am

knight sent another broadcast "you continue to bring up things that happend in the past but i have done no shuch thing people of the federation i dont want you to put trust in the old federation i want you to put trust in my new federation were we shall have peace were you shall be safe i PROMISE THAT WITH ME AS THE LEADER OF THE NEW FEDERATION PEACE WILL COME FORTH YOU SHALL NOT PREVENT PEACE .

long live the new federation the crowds cheer
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 am

"You people believed in the old federation before they did this and now you want to believe in the people that want to do it again? These people want nothing but to destroy all of humanities rights. I will show you federation dogs what the fist of the people truly feels like and i will show the people a true hope for the entire race! Show these leaders who true citizens are and show them how much of their MS's and Warships will meet their limits as they go against the forces of Axis! of the citizens! OF THE FREE PEOPLE!" Chris shouted and the Axis outpost raged with the shouts of freedom
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:27 pm

knight couldent belive that there was another faction were they a large or smalll faction was it a prank a call , are they hostal dangerus.or are they more advanced all these thoughts raced in knights head but knight decided to let it alone for now he calld for lara "lara have 6 fleets from side 2 move to the earths orbit "
"copy that knight" lara said
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Akira rose into the air. Higher and higher his Mobile Suit climbed. He was almost in space. *I'll check one of the colonies and see if they know any thing about the guy who murdered Miko*, he thought. Akira let his mind drift from his thoughts of his sister's killer, and started to focus on piloting the Mobile Suit. *You can read about all the experiences other pilots have had, but all the reading in the world doesn't compare to this*, he thought. He liked the feel of the controls in his hands, the comfort of the cockpit seat, the way the screens looked. He thought so much about the Mobile Suit, he even came up with a name. He decided to codename it THANATOS, as that was much easier to say than RGM-79GS GM Command Space Type. He decided to stop at Side 7. He needed some work done to his Mobile Suit. He landed in Side 7 somewhere that was desolate. Along with the Mobile Suit, Akira also took some tools to modify it. Akira began making his adjustments: he removed his 2 x 60mm Vulcan Guns, for this was neccessary in order to decrease weight. He discarded one beam saber, taking the battery out of one and placing it in the other, so he'd have one that works as well as two. Also so it wouldn't consume the Mobile Suit's energy so quickly. He modified the armor as well. Making it sleeker , and not as bulky. Thinner, even, but with the same resistance, durability, and strength as the bulky armor. Akira wasn't pleased with having no projectile weapons, but they would slow him down. He then boarded THANATOS and took flight again to test it. He couldn't believe the diffrence it made. It was so much lighter, and faster. He landed again to ask around about the mysterious murderer. He asked many people but always got the same answer: they hadn't heard of such a man, but they seemed awfully terrified and sorry for Akira. Akira once again got back into THANATOS and took off. He thought of all the places that man could have run off to. He felt sleepy after a long day.
He put THANATOS on auto-pilot and fell asleep in the cockpit chair......

Last edited by ReaperScythe13 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 am

"WARNING.....WARNING......MOBILE SUIT UNDER ENEMY FIRE!"
The female voice of the computer system inside the Mobile Suit made Akira jump awake.
"WARNING.....MOBILE SUIT UNDER ENEMY FIRE".
"What?" Akira said. He looked around at the controls. He placed his hands on the piloting controls and began to retaliate. He looked around with his Mobile Suit.
There was no one there.
"What the hell is this thing's problem?", he said to himself. He took another look around.
Nothing.
"Whatever", he said, trying to go back to sleep.
Just then something hit him.
There was a loud bashing noise from the sound of metal hitting metal. Akira jolted up and took the controls again. He looked around. There in front of him were three camo-painted Mobile Suits. Two of them were were MS-06JC Zaku II's. The other one in the middle was a MSM-07E Z'Gok-E. But how? Those were amphibious Mobile Suits. He must've altered it somehow. He thought they were soldiers of Zeon, but the insignia's on their Mobile Suit's left arms told otherwise. "Who are you?", said Akira.
"Who are we?" one of them asked, "who are you?" Akira figured the one piloting the Z'Gok-E was the leader. And he didn't need telling to realize these guys were just some punks looking to cause trouble. Probably guys who killed people in Mobile Suit battles for fun. "Hmmmm, that's a nice looking Mobile Suit you got there stranger. How bout you hand it over and no one gets hurt", said the leader. Akira observed them for a moment. Three to one. He had to startegize.
"You think you can take it from me?" Akira boasted, "you honestly thing those Mobile Suits can beat mine?"
"The hell'd you say you little punk?" said the leader.
"You heard me", Akira said. He was ready. This would be his first Mobile Suit battle. He was nervous, but still ready.
"Guys...", said the leader, "kill that little shit!"
The Zaku II's charged him.
Akira unleashed his beam saber and sliced one of the Zaku II's in half. The Mobile Suit exploded.
"Get ready you're next!" said Akira to the other Zaku II.
"Ahh shit! NOOOOO!!!" the pilot screamed as Akira ripped the saber into the Zaku II's cockpit.
That Mobile Suit exploded too. Akira couldn't believe how easy that was.
"You just got lucky", said the leader, "but there's no way you'll beat me!"
"Wanna test that theory?" Akira said.
They charged each other.
Akira lashing out with the saber, the Z'Gok-E with it's metal claws. They passed by each other as if they had a samurai sword duel. Neither knowing who'd been hit.
Akira let out a scream of frustration. A large gash formed on THANATOS' torso.
The Z'Gok-E had not even a scratch.
"So, wanna keep goin'?" the punk said.
Akira was terrified.
But he had to do something.....

Last edited by ReaperScythe13 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaperScythe13
Respected Member
Respected Member
ReaperScythe13

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:49 am

Akira became frustrated. He checked THANATOS' status on the status screen. The gash the Z'Gok-E made in THANATOS' torso was pretty bad. Akira would worry about it later. Right now he had to think of a way to beat the pilot in the Z'Gok-E. He thought of at least thirty strategies within two minutes, but none seemed to be useable. Akira knew this guy wouldn't be easy to take down. But he had to do something.
"What's wrong? Did my skills surprise you?' said the pilot.
It was true. This guy had some serious skill. The kind of skills that are used on the battlefield. The kind of skills you get with fighting for the Principality Of Zeon. It made sense. His two dead companions were piloting Zaku II's, and he had a Z'Gok-E, all three were Zeon Mobile Suits. He fought like a Zeon soldier. Akira had to know for sure.
"You were a Zeon soldier weren't you?" he asked.
"Heh, you sure do know your stuff, kid", the pilot said, "fine, I'll spill it. My name's Hitsuya Kikutski. I am the former captain of the Principality Of Zeon's special forces. I used to direct all infiltrations and sneak attacks. But one day, on a mission to destroy a major supply fleet for the Federation, we were ambushed. The Feds knew we were coming, and Zeon left us to die. I was the only survivor, and I barely got out with my life. Since then I've been rebelling against The Federation AND Zeon. I hired two guys, Ragu and Garu, the two guys you just wasted, to help me."
*Well, so much for them just being murderous punks*, Akira thought.
Hitsuya continued, "We have conducted many acts against Zeon, destroying transport and Capitol ships. Destroying supply cargos. Stealing Mobile Suits they need. You name it. We've never been caught. And I don't intend to be. And I definately don't intend to be stopped by a kid like you!"
Hitsuya charged at Akira.
Akira drew his beam saber and clashed with the Z'Gok-E's claws. "Isn't this fun?" Hitsuya said. His attacks came swiftly, Akira deflecting each one. Akira was fretting. He needed a way to escape from Hitsuya so that he could counterattack. But if he let his gaurd down for even a second he was sure he'd be ripped to pieces. Akira needed an opening. He watched the Z'Gok-E's movements. Hitsuya was just wildly swinging his Mobile Suit's claws. Left hand, right hand, left hand, right hand, slashing at a terrifying speed. Just then, Akira found it. The opening he needed. Hitsuya withdrew the Z'Gok-E's left claw, about to strike with the right. Just as the right claw was about to strike, Akira thrusted his beam saber into the Z'Gok-E's cockpit. The right arm, the whole Mobile Suit stopped. Akira wondered.
"Hehehe. HAHAHAHA!!!!"
Hitsuya was laughing.
Why?
"That was good kid", he said, "you got me. But it's like I said: You aren't going to beat me!"
Hitsuya worked the Z'Gok-E's left arm to pull the saber out of it's chest.
"NOW PREPARE TO DIE, KID!!!!!"
Hitsuya raised his Mobile Suit's right arm, opening the hand. Inside every Z'Gok-E's hands were beam cannons. Hitsuya readied to fire it. Akira began fretting again. He needed a plan, fast. He readied himself to dodge the beam. Hitsuya fired. Akira tried to dodge it, but Hitsuya read him like a book.
Hitsuya turned his arm at the last second in Akira's direction, making a direct hit on THANATOS. Akira screamed from the force of the impact. He couldn't take much more of this. Hitsuya readied another blast. This time Akira was going to try to deflect it with his saber. Hitsuya fired and Akira raised his saber, deflecting the attack. But Hitsuya activated the thrusters on his Z'Gok-E and was instantly next to THANATOS. He fired another shot, hitting THANATOS' cockpit.
Akira lost control of the Mobile Suit, it's functions refusing to respond. And it was over-heating.
Hitsuya placed a hand in THANATOS' face, preparing to blow it's head off.
"Say good night, kid!" Hitsuya smirked.
This was it.
Akira was certain he was going to die.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The RolePlay
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam Masters :: The RP :: Role Play-
Jump to: