Gundam Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam Masters

A Gundam RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RolePlay

Go down 
+5
Tyclo
knight
Gamma 2
Destont
Unknown Soldier
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

The RolePlay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:50 pm

"calm down and take a break you need some sleep yes it is nervrakeing but we cant be tired when the enemy arrives remeber dont rush be smart and care about your troops anyways every factory and shipyard we have are working if pushthem to hard it will be cruel to our workers so let them work at the pace there trained for and if you get attacked the 19th fleet is nerby to help so dont worry no i have to adress some importnt work so if you need anything contact lara shes 2nd in comand of the federation"
knight then put down the comlink and began working on importnt paper work
Back to top Go down
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:51 pm

"Tenshi, Tenshi wake up! They're here, the Federation! You have to wake up, they know we're here!" Tenshi
was being roughly awakened by his younger brother Riku.
They had been hiding out in an abandoned Federation base after Tenshi had caused some trouble with
a few Federation officers. He never liked the scum, and he wanted off Earth, but he didnt want this for his brother.
Riku was only 12, he shouldnt have been in all the violence, he wanted Riku to stay, but Riku was as hardheaded
as he, and Riku made Tenshi drag him along.
Tenshi sat up quickly looking at his brother, suddenly wide awake.
"Riku, get inside my mobile suit and wait for me...now!" Riku nodded and sprinted down the
corridors headed for the cargo bay, where his brothers Hygogg was located. Tenshi got up and
reached for his standard issue 10mm Federation pistol. What he had recently snagged off of one
of those officers.
He could hear the breaching team forming up at the metalic door. Tenshi quickly hid behind
behind a concrete barrier nearest the door and waited for them to enter. The team point quietly
opened the door, having already picked the lock. It was still late at night, so apparently the squad
thought anyone inside would be sleeping...they thought wrong.
The point man quietly stepped through the door. He could see they were all in black skin tight ballistic armor,
a sort of rubber ballistics ski mask, and a small HUD covered their right eyes.
Just as Tenshi finished screwing on the silencer to his pistol, a second man filed in, then a third behind him, all with
their stun pistols raised, scanning the entrance. Tenshi never really like killing, he just like causing a little trouble thats
all, he had no intentions of using the gun. The middle man, who Tenshi guessed was their commander gave the go ahead signal for point to
move up. He waited untill he was five meters away and the CO moved up himself.
'Good,' Tenshi thought, 'Just enough time to take out their third man...' Tenshi holstered
the silenced pistol and immediantly started sprinting for the last soldier. Four meters away the CO
heard not a sound as the swift Tenshi leaped, tackling the large man to the ground in the next room.
Behind the black thermal mask, the soldiers eyes widened as a swift fist came down on his left temple,
knocking him out cold with one blow, and sending his HUD skidding across the floor. Tenshi scooped up
the stun gun and swiftly twisted on his heels raising the pistol towards the dorway he just flew through.
No sign if movement...guess no one had heard his acts, good, he still had the element of surprise.
Tenshi hurried into the next room hiding in darkness at the dorway just around the corner that the
two remaining men had stopped at. Point gaurd had just rounded the corner and Tenshi saw his chance.
Tenshi leapined out and gave the Fed a swift kick to his solar plexus, sending him toppling in pain.
He quickly turned his attention to the left, where the officer was coming around the corner, just in time to
meet with a shock from the stun gun knocking him out as fast as the first man was. Tenshi hurried over to the
point soldier kicking him in the head, finishing him off.
Now he had to get to the cargo bay, and his MS. There were sure to be more soldiers if the one he had just
defeated didnt check in. So he sprinted the same path his brother had just ran.
Soon he was in the large open room where his mobile was located. The room was roughly 30 meter in height and
100 in length, with his mech in the very middle. A small catwalk lead up to the cockpit of the Hygogg. He ran up 10 meter high
walkway and stopped at the back of his mobile suit, then entered the user code to open up the cockpit hatch. Air hisses from
around the edge of the hatch, making the inside pressure equal to the air in the cargo bay. Hidrolics pushes open the hatch
and Tenshi stepped into view.
"Tenshi!" Riku yelled jumping from the pilot seat and hugging Tenshi around the waist. "Hah, hi Riku, I hope your
werent worried about me." Riku looked up into Tenshi's eyes smiling "No brother, I never doubted you at all." "Good, now we need to get going before more Feds get here, so get into the cargo hold of the mobile." "Right!"
Hastily Riku jumped down and into the cargo section of the MS and Tenshi stepped into the pilot seat closing the hatch behind him. He put in the ignition code and the modified 50000 kg thrusters hummed to life. The modified supercompact engine provided ample power to the engines and the collosal sentinal arced to life and lurched forward, then the beast slammed forward in such explosive propulsion acceleratingout of the bay doors at 325 kph, then immediantly arcing up to the heavens. The mobile increases its speed, becoming just another star in the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Tyclo

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:56 pm

"Yes'sir!" Tyclo replied into his Comm at Knight, fully alert. He then walked back to the room he was using as an office. He decided to give the workers at Side 6 a speech of encouragement, so he started writing it, and it came to him after every word... "Men, Women! You have all done an excellent job so far at producing the machines that will protect you. Keep up this pace, and we'll be right on schedule. You all are doing excellent, and for this I thank you. Not only do I thank you, but everyone who's life will be saved by use of the machines you're making thank you. I leave you with a message of encouragement, you all are doing fine, and to continue as you are doing so." Tyclo realized that it sounded a bit...harsh, but he let it go. He wasn't in any mood to search his mind for the right words. He had the message broadcasted around Side 6, and laid down for some sleep. He needed it, and it came to him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Sien got back to base just as a transport arrived "Are you Sien Tole?" Sien looked at the transporter "Yes i am who are you" "I have a mobile suit here for you the MS-14F Gelgoog Jager" Sien looked surprisedd "Who sent this exactly?" "The person who sent this asked to be classified but all i know is that the person has some link to you either by family or friend" Sien sighed and watched as the Jager was unloaded "Cool it looks powerful" Sien said
Back to top Go down
https://gmasters.forumotion.com
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:19 pm

knight was at the base in jaburo operation V was completed and the gundam alex was ready to be used "ok lara this is our new 'gundam'"
"a gundam wow" lara said

"yes it is our gundam it was alot of work to make and it is what we shall use when we fight"

"sweet thats awsome"lara replied

knight and lara then took the alex for a test drive

"well its ready to be used" knight and lara then flew back to hq
Back to top Go down
Tyclo

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Word seems to spread around fast, which concerned Tyclo. Not that rumors travel quickly, but about what this one in particular was about. He grabbed his comm and tuned it to Knight. "Who's Alex?" He said with a confused tone of voice. Tyclo thought that it wasn't true, rumors usually aren't, and a rumor about a Gundam? Impossible. But Tyclo still had to check.
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:25 pm

'hi comander knights very busy this is lara and to answer you well the alex is a gundam it is what he and i will pilot when we fight on the frontlines with our troops"
Back to top Go down
Tyclo

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:28 pm

"Oh? Well, I think our troops could use the morale boost of knowing we're fighting with a Gundam, but spreading the word, it may get to the ears of Zeon forces, and that could prove ill for us. Talk with Knight, see what he wants to do. As for everything else, MS and Megelon production is at a steady rate. All is well in the world for once, or as well as it's going to get for now." Tyclo clicked the Comm off and grinned to himself. "Ooh, a Gundam. How fun." he said to himself in a tone almost sounding playfull. "Zeon's won't know what hit 'em." was the last thing he remembered thinking before sleep enveloped him in it's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer SJV
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Mihial Zabi had captured the man who had ordered the attack. The man had went rouge, and was using his old Zeon Mobile Suits, and was using them to quicken the war with the federation. The Principality of Zeon forces had captured the man, by the name of Sole. He had been put through a court martial, and been proven guilty, and the trial was shown to the masses, at the end of the trial a hologram of Mihial himself appeared.

"For treason against the Principality of Zeon, and for the murder of the citizens of side 7 you have been sentenced to death" Mihial says, and the man is taken off to be executed, by a firing squad, however that aprt was not aired, as it would be barbaric to air the man being killed. The hologram of Mihial disappeared. Mihial then sends a message to Sien.

" The betrayal of you're CO has left a opening for his team, and you're battle record has proven that you are reliable, would you like his rank ?" the message asks
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:18 pm

"I would be honored to have this position sir. Also i have acquired a special mobile suit by the name of the Gelgoog Jager" Sien said "Also i can give you information on the mission i was under when we destroyed side 7"
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:22 pm

knight anouced that the earth and side 7,2,6 and lunaII are all federation teritorys

Last edited by knight on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death Dealer SJV
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Sides 1,4,5,3, and the Moon had joined the principality of Zeon. Mihial got the message from Sien.

"Yes, i would like to hear you're debriefing" Mihial says curious to hear

OOC: God i hate posting this small
Back to top Go down
Unknown Soldier
Admin
Unknown Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Sien smiled and went into his tale "Ok the CO sent us to destroy the entirety of side 7, but i only destroyed one colony and decided to pull back but the Federation came with reinforcements shortly after. We ensued a battle in which we lost 10 Rick Doms and almost lost a Musai but we badly wounded one Magellan and destroyed another one. After these casualties i offered the leader a means of cutting back both losses and retreated. Now i am here"
Back to top Go down
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
Destont

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:00 am

Des had decided to go for a little walk in his MS. Of course usually his walks were for him to salvage anything from battles. He had decided to look over side 7. to see if a. there was anyone there. and b. to of course see if there was anything of interest there. "Wonder what will happen...even though zeon publicly reprimanded the officer who ordered the attack...they could always just be bluffing and we could be seeing him in the news again....doesnt sound too far fetched for them right now."

Des checked his weapons shortly before arriving at some debris. he looked through the destroyed ship for anything of worth that was salvagable. "Nothing much. of course thats normal, if only i could get lucky and one of these ships were transporting raw materials." he laughed to himself and set up a charge he had been carrying with him. "Not like they care what happens to it now." He set it up in the middle of the ship remains and flew a good distence away before blowing the remains in half.
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:10 am

a squad of the new GMS that the federation has started to produce that replaced the gm sniper they are calld the cold climet type
but were referd as GM'S was patroling the battle sight of side 7 seeing if there were any survivers, ally or enemy when they spoted a Gelgoog marine "stop and state what you are doing here" said the cpt of that squad
"hes a zeon soldier look at his MS'S"said one the the soldiers"
cpt said"no if he was he would'ev fired at us by now or would be with more troops regardless state who and what you are doing here"
Back to top Go down
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
Destont

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:14 am

The moneye moved to look at the Federation soldiors before the entire MS turned to face them. "My name is Destont. and what im doing is cleaning up some of the debris around here. is that a problem? i mean if you want it ill leave it alone, after all it IS all federation stuff."
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:21 am

"no it is not but no weapons that you come across my be taken"after that the federation cpt placed a small becon on the MS'S
"this becon will tell all MS'S nerby that you are a civilon and are not to be attacked but in 2hrs the becon will die and fall off"
after saying that the MS'S squad left the area and continued there recon
Back to top Go down
Destont
Respected Member
Respected Member
Destont

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:26 am

Des waited for them to leave before going out of the cockpit and going over to the beacon. "hmm....well i can defintly use this." He turned the beacon off and placed it the marines hands. "I dont think 'civilian' MS carry weapons." he laughed to himself and got back inside the MS and closed the cockpit. "and what does he mean i cant take any weapons. not like theres anything of real use left here."
Back to top Go down
Gamma 2

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:54 am

Kal slammed the foot of his Gouf into the head of a GM, the head was crushed like a tin can under a car, Kal looked down at the headless GM, its pilot had done something to upset his client, and now that pilot was going to die. "Please, Please Don't kill me" the pilot begged over the comm, "what ever he's paying I'll double it" the pilot said, continuing on a rant. "You try to dishonor me?" Kal said in an angry tone, "You will die, you coward"Kal said as he aimed the Gouf's 3 barrel 35mm machine gun at the GM's torso, he fired. The bullets started ripping through the GM's armor, Kal used his Gouf's thrusters to lift it into the area above the GM, a safe distance away. the GM exploded, creating a fire ball that soared into the sky in one of the colonies. Kal sent proof that his target was killed to his client, and watched as funds were transfered to one of his bank accounts. Kal turned on the the news broadcast while he was en route to the colonies hangar. Kal smirked when he heard that a federation base was destroyed at side 7. Kal knew that fed news was a bunch of bullshit, they probably only reported about 10% truth and reality, and the rest was propoganda aimed at brain washing the people. Then again Zeon was the exact same thing, so that whole the Federation is evil and Zeon is good is a complete lie, Good and Evil is all about opnion, everyone has a diffrent one, and everyone is entilted to them. Kal entered the hangar's airlock, and skidded to a halt. Kal moved out of his Gouf, and towards the colony's shaddiest bar. Kal walked into the Den, he was hit with the thick scent of roasted meat and spice's. The Den was a true warriors gathering place, it was some like the great halls of old. The sound of the meat's crackling glaze was a heavenly sound, the meat was on a spit, over an open flame in the back, the smell of spices flooded Kal's nose, Kal took a seat in the left corner of the Den,kal ordered his drinks, and some of that meat, and then sat back, handgun concelaed, but easy to draw. A mere ten minutes later Kal was looking down at a large plate of meat, its glaze was still crackling, and its scent was heavenly. Beside the plate was a large container of a greenish liquid that was slightly bubling. kal had his contract up, if the Federation and Zeon wnated to hire him it would cost them 1,000 up front, and 5,000 per day. Kal took a bite of the meat, it was delicous, Kal grabbed his glass and took a nice swig of it, the liquid was a sweet nector. Kal finished his plate and glass, and paid the bill, he ordered another plate of meat to go, the man hand him what looked like a hind leg of the creature, and kal handed him his respected money, and walked off. Kal had a Glatling shield mounted on his Gouf, it was put in plae over the three barrel 35mm machine gun. Kal leaned agianst his Gouf's right leg, and began eating the leg of meat. "Truly delcious" kal said to himself, he finished the leg of meat in two minutes. Kal climbed into the cockpit of the Gouf, and moved it to the launch catapult. "Clear" the flight control officer said as Kal's Gouf was thrown into space.
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:55 am

knight figured he would need somone with knowlege of space he then found out about a merc for hire his name was Kal Keryenski
knight opend a comlink to this man asking him to join the federation as a merc knight would pay him 5,000 up front and 500 a day
but he would have to handle repairs for his own MS'S and he would also be comanding on guncanonn platoon (50)
if you are to aceept these terms head to side 2 to meet our comander and your platoon.knight waited for a reply from kal
Back to top Go down
Tyclo

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:57 am

Tyclo paced around Side 6, checking over everything and making sure it was all in order. It had been a few days since the battle of Side 7, and everyone seemed to be calming down somewhat. That was a good thing. Still though, Tyclo was getting quite bored with his duty at Side 6, and was hoping that something would come up, and he would have to be moved to the frontline. "Nearly getting killed beats staying here at this dump." Tyclo thought to himself, though any hope of leaving Side 6 would have to wait, he still had his orders: To defend Side 6 in the event of an attack.
Back to top Go down
knight
Respected Member
Respected Member
knight

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:59 am

"comander this is lara knight wants you to meet and defend side 2 you will be working with a merc to defend side2 his name is Kal Keryenski the 19th fleet will be defending side6 that is all"lara said
Back to top Go down
Tyclo

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:03 am

"Affirmitive." Tyclo replied to Lara. Tyclo then readied his MS ordered the 12th fleet to meet him at Side 2. Ah, the Frontlines, the glory of battle, and the pain of it too. War was a terrible thing, but also terribly fun. Upon arriving at Side 2, he looked around for the Mercenary he had been told about. Tyclo didn't know much about him, but if Knight hired him, he must be good. He'd better be good for what we're paying him.
Back to top Go down
Gamma 2

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:12 am

Kal's Gouf appeared towards the side of the fleet, like a wolf emerging from a forest. Kal activated his transponder code telling the fleet that he wasn't Zeon. The Gouf drifted closer to the fleet, and kal kept the coom channel Ice cold. The Gouf's monoeye flashed as it moved from right to left scanning the fleet. Kal activated his thrusters, and moved into the fleet, he activated the comm, "you must be the 12th Fleet, the name's Kal" he said. Kal was runing dozens of diagnostics on his Gouf checking to make sure that all the weapon syestems were working, andthat everything else was 100%. Kal smirked a bit, he landed the Gouf on the bow of a megellon, and turned his monoeye to look into the bridge. kal's Gouf was armed to the max, glatling sheild, heat saber, 3 barrel 35 mm machine gun, and enough ammo to last him days of nonstop fighting.
Back to top Go down
Tyclo

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:15 am

Tyclo comm'd into Kal "Well, hello there. You must be the Mercenary Knight hired. Look, I'm not to fond of rent-a-soldier's, so just stay out of our way, and maybe you won't get messed up to bad." Tyclo keyed his comm out. He really did hate Mercs. They only fought for who paid them the most, and that is always subject to change. Though, he was glad to have support. Zeon surprised the Federation by returning, what other surprises did the Zeon have stored?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RolePlay   The RolePlay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The RolePlay
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam Masters :: The RP :: Role Play-
Jump to: